Life Groups are a great way to get to know other believers better and to encourage each other in your Christian walk. While subjects & topics vary, what is most important is the opportunity for closer fellowship & discipleship.
We’re always interested in starting more Life Groups to help meet the needs of the church body. If you would like to lead or start a Life Group, please contact Dr. Pepper Dill.
Adult and Youth Life Groups meet every Sunday at 6:00 pm
- Men’s Group in the Snack Bar, led by Mike Taylor
- Behold Your God in the Mathews Classroom at 5:30 pm, led by Linda Skipper
- Ignite the Embers in the Esther Class Room, led by Sue Pitman
- Young Adults in the Upper Room Class Room, led by Gregg Cassady
- Youth Study in the Youth Room