Missions and Outreach
Important Dates to Remember:
- Week of Prayer for North American Missions/Annie Armstrong Easter Offering, March 26th-April 2nd
- Fall School Supplies Drive starts in August
- Week of Prayer for Texas Missions/Mary Hill Davis Offering in September
- Food Drive for Bangs Food Pantry starts in October
- Coat and Blanket Drive starts in October
- Salvation Army Bell Ringer Sign-Up starts in November
- Star Christmas Tree Project starts in November
- Week of Prayer for International Missions/Lottie Moon Christmas Offering, December 3rd-10th
- Clothes Closet Open the first Thursday every month, 10:00 am-3:00 pm. Donations accepted Monday-Friday during regular office hours.
- Missions Committee Meeting the first Sunday of the month after Sunday Worship. A Pot Luck Lunch follows the meeting.
- Bangs Food Pantry Open first and third Thursdays every month
- Medical Closet for loan of various pieces of equipment such as wheel chairs, walkers, bed rails, canes, and more by appointment only. Call the church office at 325-752-6724 to make an appointment. Donations accepted Monday-Friday during regular office hours.
The Missions and Outreach programs of FBC are directed toward fulfilling the Great Commission of Christ recorded in Matthew 28:19-20, by spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ in our community and all the world. Through its Missions and Outreach programs FBC seeks to glorify God by ministering to needs locally and around the world and by nurturing the spiritual welfare of others.
|Patty Bass, Director of Missions|